Monday, January 2, 2012

A New Year, A New Post

Well, I'm back. I can honestly say that I'm glad to be blogging again, but I also know that these past few months barely allowed for cooking dinner a few nights each week, let alone time for blogging or much else.

In the past four months, we have accomplished the following:
- I graduated from college
- Started my first "big girl" job
- Got the Husband started back to school full time (and he's working full time, isn't he awesome?!?)
- Moved into a new apartment
- Had a wonderful holiday season with family and friends

Yeah, I'd say it's been a FULL four months! And now I'm back! I have several new toys from Christmas and graduation and they shall each make an appearance at some point soon! I'm very excited, can you tell?!?

I've also created a yummy and easy chicken recipe that I can't wait to share! It's got simple, easy to find and inexpensive ingredients and it cooks in the crock pot (my favorite). Once I get some pictures of the process I will post them for an easy step-by-step recipe :)

In the mean time, I hope all is well and you are excited about all 2012 holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment