Monday, January 23, 2012

Project 52

Incase you weren't aware, it's 2012. In honor of such a momentous occasion, I am giving myself a little project/challenge. I often feel like I end up cooking the same meals over and over again (and that usually means forgetting favorites because I don't have the recipe memorized), and I have decided this needs to change- enter PROJECT 52. This year, my goal is to make one new recipe a week. It doesn't have to be difficult. It doesn't have to equate to a full meal, but IT HAS TO BE NEW. Sad to admit, but I haven't even started and I'm already behind, but in all fairness to myself, I did just come up with this little idea over the weekend. We start this week, and I'm sooo excited! In addition to my new recipe, I am going to be blogging about each recipe (hopefully with lots of pictures). Anyone care to join me in PROJECT 52?????

No comments:

Post a Comment