Thursday, April 28, 2011

First Day at Home

Yesterday was my last day of regular classes! So, in honor of this great event I did some cleaning. I know, probably a little anti-climatic but it's true. I didn't spend the whole day cleaning, just part of it. And as it turns out, I felt soooo much better after I had finished cleaning! Amazing with a little time with rubber gloves and a scrub brush can do!

It had been a while since I had really scrubbed and cleaned. This isn't to say that we haven't cleaned in a while, because we do light cleaning regularly, but today was about serious, scrub-the-day-lights-out-of-the-soap-scum day. Through the process of cleaning I remembered that there are some really wonderful resources out there that have made my cleaning time easier... And naturally, I wanted to share them here! :) They are as follows:

1. Real Simple Magazine
2. Ok, this is related the no. 1 but it really is wonderful and thus deserved it's to be mentioned separately. {HERE}
3. This isn't exactly cleaning, but it does fall in the general cleaning-and-organizing category of life. Check out the website {HERE} and the book can be ordered {HERE} my mom has this book and she LOVES it!

Tomorrow, during all the royal wedding coverage I will be catching up on laundry and doing homework. I am of the opinion that Royal Weddings make homework and laundry much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment