Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Blog Love

I love blogs! I'm not really sure how we did things before blog posts but my guess is that it involved the telephone and before that, letters and conversations with friends and family. Well, I think that we need to make sure that we continue using the telephone, letter and conversations with family and friends to share ideas and informations (blogs are not a substitute for real people) but I think that blogs are part of how we communicate in this new age of technology. That said, I'd like to introduce you to one of my favorite blogs:



This blog is great because Anna has tips for cleaning and organizing just about everything and anything you can imagine. When I have a cleaning question, her blog is the 1st place I go (well, her blog and calling my mother). If you've got a cleaning quandary, she's got the answer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment