Thursday, July 14, 2011

Frozen Solid, part 2

Well, I roasted that chicken from yesterday. It is currently sitting on the counter cooling. I feel victorious after having finally cooked the evil frozen bird. Silly. Overly dramatic, I know.

I will show you the picture if you cross your heart and promise to 1. Not base your judgment of my chicken solely on the basis of my picture. I used the camera on my phone because I don't have my camera handy.

Ok, here it is...

While it may seem like roasting a chicken might be difficult, it really isn't. I used parts of two different recipes and a few ideas of my own. It really isn't difficult at all. I promise to post the recipe I used soon, but not tonight. Tonight, I want to bask in the glow of having roasted my first chicken... or work on my knitting project... or finish cleaning the kitchen... or read a book... or.... You get the idea. Now, go roast a chicken. It will complete your life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment