Saturday, May 28, 2011

Coffee

I have to buy a new coffee maker today. I've needed a new one for a while but I've been putting it off. I hadn't planned on buying the one I chose today, but no regrets. My old coffee maker kept leaking and that's very annoying in the mornings when I'm not caffeinated and trying to pour the coffee and not make a mess. You see, the coffee that had leaked out would pool under the carafe and drip into a big puddle on my counter- very messy. So, today the husband and I went and bought a new one. This one.
It's a Keurig Elite and it brews 1 cup of coffee at a time. It really makes sense since I'm the only one who drinks coffee on a daily basis. But I had been avoiding buying one because they are expensive. Now that I've got one, I'm happy with it. No regrets :) And, perhaps best of all, no mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment