Monday, May 30, 2011

polka dots

Confession time: I love polka dots! Why? Because they are happy! I mean, how can you not smile when you see something that is all polka dotted???!?!? Exactly. I rest my case. I love polka dots so much that I have polka dotted dishes and coffee mugs. (My wonderful in-laws found them and gave them to me at Christmas. And the dishes are oven, freezer, microwave safe- happiness!) Here are pictures:

I only have the mugs but aren't they cute?!? They are from Pier One but I don't know if they were a seasonal item or something. 

These are awesome! I love these dishes! In addition to the oven/freezer/microwave safe features, they are also dishwasher safe and come clean really easily. You can find them {here}. 


I found this hand towel on Pinterest. LOVE IT! You should really check out Pinterest {here}.

What about you? Do you have a pattern, a color, etc that never ceases to make you smile? Do tell! 

No comments:

Post a Comment