Thursday, May 26, 2011

Laundry

Laundry. Its my sworn enemy. In the past 3 days I have done 12 loads of laundry. 12. Twelve. One dozen. That's a LOT of laundry! I didn't think that two people could accumulate that much laundry but it's true. To be fair, five of those loads have been linens or towels but that's still a lot of clothes to be washed, dried, folded, and put away, and that's a lot of linens and such too!

There is a confession under all of this laundry: I haven't been caught on up laundry since D and I got married three months ago. Yes, this is essentially THREE MONTHS worth of laundry. Epic fail on my part. Now, I have done laundry since we got married but I haven't been caught up on it. This means that as of now I am caught up on laundry! Yay! I should have a party! Ok, not really. Next week will probably put me a little more behind again (Working and house sitting all week) but for right now, I'm caught up! It's a beautiful thing! 

I don't know if you have a laundry detergent that you absolutely love, but I do. I'm in a sharing mood so I'm sharing my favorite laundry detergent with you. Here it is: Arm and Hammer Liquid Launrdy Detergent, Clean Burst
My mom had been using it (before I got married) and I knew it worked well but thought that it was just of the new front loader HE washers and dryers, but it's not! I was thrilled to learn that it was for the traditional top-loader washers too! I really do love the way this detergent cleans and smells! I love for my clean laundry to smell fresh and clean, in my book, there's not much else that smells as good as fresh, clean laundry. I know, I'm weird. 

Someday, I am going to have a legit laundry room. I currently have a laundry cubby (comes with living in an apartment) but someday I would like to have a laundry room like this: 


I wouldn't need the 3 machines, 2 will be fine (1 washer and 1 dryer) and yes, I want front-loaders. I like the cleanness of the room, it's soothing... Do you have a laundry issue? A dream laundry room? A favorite washer/dryer? Do tell!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment