Monday, June 13, 2011

I love you in a practical way

This weekend, my purse fell apart literally. I've been carrying the same purse for the better part of a year. I know that may seem a little crazy but changing over to a new purse can be time consuming and a bit of a hassel (this doesn't mean I haven't done it, I have. I just haven't done it all that often.). I suppose it is a miracle that the purse lasted a year before going to pieces considering that it cost me $20 on sale at Charming Charlie.

Because my purse died, my husband said I could go purse shopping. I was planning on getting another inexpensive purse from some random store, but that's not what he had planned. My husband surprised me with a purse from my favorite designer line- Coach! Coach is my favorite designer purse and I've never owned one till now. This was a HUGE surprise for me! I still can't believe it! D very accurately said, "this is 'I love you' in a practical way." It is a practical splurge to be sure. I am so very blessed to have a husband who is so generous and understanding! I love him, and not just because he buys me purses! :) (Just so ya know, he says 'I love you' in other practical ways too... like helping with dinner, taking out the trash and getting the stuff off the top shelf that I can't reach just to name a few)

No comments:

Post a Comment