Monday, June 6, 2011

What a week!

Wow, last week was intense! I haven't been that busy in... quite a while. A quick recap of last week: housesitting, taking car of our house, babysitting, sick (Read: broken) car, sick (Read: really sick w/ bronchitis) hubby. Yes, it was C-R-A-Z-Y! But we made it. I however, cannot say that I responded with grace to all of this... In fact, I  was more this last week: 

Definitely not graceful. My husband is really wonderful and not only understood, but he doesn't hold my crazy-non-gracefilled reactions against me. I am one blessed girl! 

Now on to something else. This picture. 
Yes, it's the same picture from the top of the blog. I took tis picture in May of 2007 when I was in Israel. Those little red flowers, if you can't tell (or are like me and tend to be a little bit ignorant in this area) are poppies and they were everywhere in Israel! This specific picture was taken in the Garden of Gethsemane. I chose this picture for the top of the blog because it was simple but beautiful. You wouldn't think of pretty little red flowers growing in the middle of a heat soaked, arid semi-desert, but they do. I love the simplistic beauty of these flowers and the garden in which they were growing. That's your "all things beautiful" picture of the day (maybe picture of the week). 

In other news... D and I have been married 3 months! Yay! Can't believe it's been three months already! Time flies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment